of your online life
Pocket Geek® ID is a comprehensive platform that helps keep your information safer and more secure
A single account across all your devices
Compatible with Chrome and Firefox computer browsers and iOS and Android devices
Only one Master Key to remember
- Generates strong and unique passwords for your favorite websites and apps
- Helps ensure that you, and only you, can access your passwords
- Autofills your login forms across browsers and devices
- Lists all your accounts with their password strength
- Imports all your accounts from Chrome (or other password managers)
Don’t give your real email address away
- Creates unique anonymized email addresses ("aliases")
- Forwards all the emails to your usual inbox without storing them
- Gives you the power to block specific senders or aliases
- Reduces spam and frees up space in your inbox
- Empowers you: discover who shares your email address
Manage online trackers
- Gives you more control over trackers
- Classifies trackers by category
- Offers website by website fine-tuning
- Removes unwanted advertising and monitoring
- Enhances your browsing speed
Gain insight into the data you leave behind
- Safeguards important data only you can access
- Maintains your personal record of the data you leave online
- Provides insight into the quantity of that data
- Helps protect your credit card numbers by only storing the last 4 digits
- Enables you to store and protect the sensitive data that matters to you
Secure and private by design
Pocket Geek ID values, respects, and helps you protect your privacy.
- Your data is yours, not ours.
- We do not sell your personal data.
- We do not rent or share any of your personal data for advertising or commercial purposes.
- We are committed to protecting your data with state-of-the-art encryption technology.
- We do not store the Master Key used to decrypt your data: we have no access to your protected data.
Privacy is our first building block
For us, privacy is not an afterthought. Our technology is designed with a privacy-centric mindset. We have no way to access the sensitive data you encrypt.
Your secret Master Key helps protect your data
You will create the secret Master Key used to decrypt your data (including your passwords). To keep your data safe, you are its only guardian: we don’t store or keep track of it in any way, meaning we can’t put it at risk or misuse it.
Leading data encryption technologies
We use military-grade encryption algorithms with well-established protocols combined to a robust architecture to help ensure the security of your data.
If you want to learn more about the product, take a look at our detailed articles and knowledge base.VISIT OUR HELP CENTER